Monday, July 14, 2008

Dentist - Yeeeoouuch!

I went to the dentist today, I had to get a filling. He looked at it and said, you probably don't need any anesthesia for this, I said okay. It went deeper than he thought, it touched the nerve.. eeek. But I did it. I feel tough now.

8 comments:

Mads said...

HAHA! you're awesome!!!!!! hey, will you go get my mail. all of the mail for the last month should have been delivered today...if you could do that, it would be SUPA DUPA!!! thanks! love you!

Autumn said...

Holy cow! You are my new hero! OUCH!

Amy Jones said...

I would NEVER....I repeat, NEVER be tough enough to handle that. Just thinking about it makes me want to ralph up my lunch. Kudos to you!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

May I say, you are truly brave!
I am a big baby and would have told the dentist give me the shot, please.

tiki_lady said...

what?? are you kidding, it went to the nerve and you needed no meds! You da man! I am a big whimp and before I even get in the chair I am saying DRUG ME! can I get a valium first??? Me, no likey dentists. Although, I do have a hottie! I figure if I am going to pay for pain, I should at least enjoy the view. Yes, Mr. Incredible knows all about my toothache. HA!!!

tammy said...

You are brave, I wouldn't have done it.

Lindsay said...

I went to the dentist today.....Good thing I was already back before I read this or I may not have gone

Natelli Johnston said...

Teri, I am so utterly dissapointed in you for not asking for laughing gas, your experience would have been fabulous.