1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
oh so many good memories! sonic, frolicking, my crazy blog pictures photragher, calling 911 for me when I was in labor, lending me a loretab when my mouth puffed up like a balloon, lending Dave Loretab when his back was hurt, twilight, Juno all kinds of good memories. love ya lady :D
hmm.. late night conversations on the phone and then always having Sean walk in and ruinin' all the fun., tons of funny commments and your quick wit, and then meeting you for the first time. I still remember what you were wearing, only because its now posted on facebook but being nervous about meeting you because I was hefty lefty, now I'm tighty righty! roflrolf, if you believe that one!
I will fulfill half of the request. no blog post for me.
ok, I made a few comments on the twilight series. I am going to read the books again, because i have forgotten so much.
When I first moved into the ward I was called as a teacher and you were my partner. I remember feeling like I was going to be alright at this teacher stuff because you were so helpful....Then you left me....They called you to something else and I really thought I would have a panic attack.
Well, I love your laugh! But I think the first time we really really met was when you broke your arm and I brought dinner over. I am sure we had been aquaintences before but I am glad that the next step was taking. You are amazing and I am so glad we VT together! It is the highlight of my month!
You Rock Sista!
I remember that when you first moved in, I was your visiting teacher! I really am not that great, that is why I remembered your name. I think we only came to visit a couple of times before they took you away from us. But, I remember that you and your family were in the bishops office with us because we all moved in around the same time. Remember that? I also had a ton of fun at Mamma Mia.
Jodi stole mine...My most recent fun memory was watching Mamma Mia. I was feeling a little conspicuous because I was laughing so loud...but then glanced over and saw you cracking up too. We did have a blast, didn't we?
I tried to leave a memory yesterday and I came back to read the other comments today and what do you know...it must not have posted! Duh! Anyway...my memory is of when you guys had just moved in..or maybe you were moving in, anyway, I was at Angie's and we were saying how excited we were to finally get some good neighbors! I thought you guys were so nice and loved Conner with his little stutter! So cute! P.S. I'm still so thankful to have you guys in our back corner!!...Oh one more...LOVED your home made salsa you made from tomatoes out of my garden a couple of years ago. So yummy!!
Teri Ann, Where do I begin??... First of all the memory you left on my blog I laughed until I almost peed. OK, history class in 8th grade, was it Mrs. Sorenson?, Well I think she swore she would NEVER have kids like us, talking so much she had to separate us, writing on our pants and you putting me up in our locker. Working at the carnival in West Valley and riding the rides over and over. Never sneaking out or skipping school and getting caught. He He He:) Maybe Mrs Sorenson didn't want kids like us. But we turned out OK didn't we. I wonder sometimes. I love ya. It is so much fun to have a friend I can always come back to. Hugs, Miss
Missy read me your funny memory over the phone today. The way you word things... you should go into comedy. Ya know, I wish me and Miss could have been twins, so I wasn't so young during your adventurous years together. I am glad now that I can read about them though:)
Teri, I remember you being just so cute when you came to the family reunions. You & Raelyn had so much fun.
Of course I love your family so it was natural to love you too!
How about.. I remember when you and Brooke took pictures of me and Missy! And I had so much fun! Also, I remember when you lived in our casa with us!
Post a Comment