Sean and I went to pick up his new glasses and both of our contacts today. We really like the Dr. at Walmart so we go there to save some $$$. I'm thinking we should probably get our eyes done. We spent $900 today yeek, freak! I'm going to start doing some research on it. If you know of any good Dr's that are cheap, let me know.
Our poor Connor is still so sick. He hasn't been this sick in so long. I gave him some liquid immodium, mint flavor, nasty nasty! I remember taking it last year and it about made me puke, I felt bad. I guess it didn't even help. Pepto always makes him puke so thats out. Poor munchkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ok, what exactly does Connor have because Graham woke up so sick last night and it kind of sounded like the same thing. As for the eye wear, we just got Graham's at Wal-Mart to save some $$$ too. We are waiting on Jason's stuff because it is soooo expensive and we are seriously considering getting his eyes done also.
So sad to have sick little kids.
Hope he gets better soon.
So sorry that your little one is sick. I hate that. I've thought the same thing about my eyes but I'm so scared that something would go wrong and I would end up blind. Stupid I know
I made my blog private. E-mail me your e-mail addres to chelseawhitney@gmail.com and I'll add you
Okay, so I don't know about cheap, but I got Lasik done through Hoopes Vision, and while I will be paying for it for the next three years, I LOVE it!!! Best thing I ever did for myself - and already saving money on glasses and contact stuff! My eyes are now 20/15! I've never seen that well -
and Hoopes is extremely reputable! I could be their spokesmodel!!! Anyway, I totally recommend it! Sorry your little one is sick!
Jessica
Okay, so I don't know about cheap, but I got Lasik done through Hoopes Vision, and while I will be paying for it for the next three years, I LOVE it!!! Best thing I ever did for myself - and already saving money on glasses and contact stuff! My eyes are now 20/15! I've never seen that well -
and Hoopes is extremely reputable! I could be their spokesmodel!!! Anyway, I totally recommend it! Sorry your little one is sick!
Jessica
Holy cow!! I think I would be looking in to it for sure!! Poor little Conner! Hope he is feeling better today! Sad he missed the Primary Program yesterday, it was way cute!
poor guy! my entire household minus the old man and the youngest need glasses/contacts! that stinks!
but probably not as bad as those surprise "farts" LOL
Post a Comment