Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Grateful For..


I may still be sick but I'm watching the Today Show this morning and a lady gave birth to octuplets , eight babies! I guess the 8th baby was a surprise, SURPRISE! Can you imagine? They are all doing well. I like to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, they have sextuplets and twins. That show teaches me that I am grateful for my life, and that I can be more organized. I've wished for twins before because I don't have the greatest pregnancies and it would be nice to be done with one pregnancy, however, I've never ever wished for even five kids. Three is enough for me. Today I'm grateful that I'm not pregnant with octuplets.

This is Kate before she delivered her sextuplets. Wow!

I just watched THE COOLEST video EVER on my nieces blog. I highly suggest you go to her blog and watch it. Look to the right side bar and 'click' on Allie. It's the best, I sat there watching with a smile on my face the whole time. Super cool!

8 comments:

Allie said...

Oh, Teri! You always have the best pictures to go along with your posts.

I LOVE, Jon and Kate Plus 8! Seriously, though, OCTtupets? Holy Moly. And all the babies are healthy? Miracle.

And you can totally post the video. Share the love!

And and I love you.

Natelli Johnston said...

that video was super cool! I can't believe how big Kate's belly is! I'm lovin your new background!

Jodi Jo said...

Now, there's the way to look on the bright side! That video was super cool. BTW, I don't know if Amy J. told you, but we are your new visiting teachers. Yay!

Chelsea said...

That's funny. I too, am grateful that I have never been preg. with 6 babies!!

misc. said...

Teri i have recently come to the conclusion that you are my favorite people to be with on this good earth, besides my family. i know how that must make you feel "ugh why does she have to say that now that she knows this she will never leave us alone!" im sorry its just how i feel. conor is my ultimate favorite person in the world soon i will have 2 favorite boys and a favorite little girl to chill with! i pray for a little baby missy every night. that is all.

in the words of one of the best movies of all time
"ps. i love you"

Autumn said...

I'm grateful for not ever giving birth to twins let alone 8 babies! Holy cow!! I love Jon and Kate pluse 8! Love your new baby ticker Teri..hang in there!!

Allie said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for the deets.

Amy's Blog said...

Ew Yikes! Can you imagine the massive tummy tuck you would have to have? You would also have to have a va jay jay tuck and a boob lift and all sorts of other things if you had a bunch of babies at once.
Are you feeling any better these days?