Holy Cow! Is that your Chloe? I was so looking for a newborn. She is still tiny, I was just expecting a newborn. That's what happens when you don't update for so long! Love your pics. You are such a great Mom.
I just read all your new posts, that probably took you all day- good job! (well maybe not all day) I would be super impressed if you got Jack potty trained, my boys don't even come close until they are WELL into their 3rd year :D That Strawberry cake was soooo yummy!
HEY! warrior just got his mission call! He will be reporting to the mtc sept 8th. we will be in utah maybe over labor day weekend and definitely to drop him off! I'd love to cya but I gained weight! PLTHhhhhhh anyway he will be serving in the Roseville, California mission. It's beautiful country there!
4 comments:
Holy Cow! Is that your Chloe? I was so looking for a newborn. She is still tiny, I was just expecting a newborn. That's what happens when you don't update for so long! Love your pics. You are such a great Mom.
I just read all your new posts, that probably took you all day- good job! (well maybe not all day) I would be super impressed if you got Jack potty trained, my boys don't even come close until they are WELL into their 3rd year :D That Strawberry cake was soooo yummy!
Love all the posts...good to catch up! Love ya!
HEY! warrior just got his mission call! He will be reporting to the mtc sept 8th. we will be in utah maybe over labor day weekend and definitely to drop him off! I'd love to cya but I gained weight! PLTHhhhhhh
anyway he will be serving in the Roseville, California mission. It's beautiful country there!
Post a Comment