Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the winner is... drumroll please.....


Connor! Connor is sporting his homemade tye dye shirt with is plaid shorts.. This is a great look. It's all about comfort right? For the record, he didn't leave the house like this. He put on some different shorts. Pretty sweet though.

11 comments:

tiki_lady said...

That shirt rocks da house! Ok, I would like to put my order in please. I wear and XS plus, plus plus plus. Hey, I figure it works with my age saying I was 20,10 and then it worked saying I was 15 square, Now, I can't wait for the big 40 to come... YEAH right, I have a few til i get to be older than the crypt.

tiki_lady said...

One last thing. Your house is sooo clean and your carptets look like you people never walk on them. It's either fairly new carpets or you condemn your kids to the basement.

tiki_lady said...

what's up with throwing the laundry basket in the picture. You just want to fool people into thinking OHHHH my house is a mess?? HHAAA, it didn't work!

tiki_lady said...

oh yeah, and that little miniscule toy that was so strategically placed for the picture. LOL
I see connor is holding a balloon. I simple tiny balloon. Come on Teri, give your kids some toys to play with! Give them markers and play-doh. roflrofl

for Teri's readers WHO DON'T KNOW ME! this is said all tongue in cheek,

tiki_lady said...

which brings me to my next question, WHY DON'T YOU ALL KNOW ME??

YOU MIGHT...



IT could happen....

It's a possibility....


scared huh??.....


I don't blame ya!


Love ya, Teri....

tiki_lady said...

rofl, the OCD person in me has also recognized your pic is just the tiniest bit CROOKED! Please fix it and then post another pic of this request!. ok, Iiz, outtaheyah

Teri said...

Who is liz? This is Teri roflpmp

tiki_lady said...

R U kidding?? You want me to photoshop the pic, straight? roflrofl, dying here!!! Now you walk right over to that gorgeous pristine white desk you have and take both hands and adjust that temple picture ever so slightly to the left. Don't you think it is easier to do that, then to photoshop it straight?? roflrofl,

tiki_lady said...

Have you noticed I am the only one who has commented on this post! and this post has that cutie patootie on it! Dang, you have a tough bloglist!

Mads said...

i think he just needed some long black or purple socks and sandles and he would have been ready for a night out on the town!!!

Amy's Blog said...

Haha! Maybe Connor will start a fashion trend...you never know.