Thursday, July 31, 2008

Keeping It Real

Autumn tagged me forever ago. I was going to use it as my inspiration to clean and organize.. you know, cheat. But I thought today, "It just ain't gunna happen." So here it is in all it's glory. I had to use my old camera because in the middle of taking pictures I ran out of batteries. They are all out of focus.. nice right?

This tag is all about keepin' it real! The rules are to take pictures of the things listed below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look and take the picture! Then tag five people.

1. Fridge: We have lots of leftovers today it looks like. I guess that's what we'll have for lunch.

2. Closet: I have the same problem as Autumn. I color coordinate my closet. I started in High School. It's a problem when I can't figure out where a shirt should go. I didn't get my shoe pile in the picture. Your really missing out (It's a MESS!)
3. Kitchen Sink: It's actually clean today. I cleaned it last night before I went to bed because I had bread dough all over in it.
4. Laundry Pile: This is one of them, I saw it while I was in my room already so I chose this one. I did laundry a few days ago and it's still sitting there. I guess I could do that rather than sit on the computer..hehe
5. Toilet: Toilet seats are down because I caught Jack in Connor's bathroom, both of the seats were up. He was holding on to the rim of the toilet and playing in the water. I threw up a little then and again just now thinking about it. A little boys bathroom is never the picture of sanitation, even right after I clean it I think.. ugh.
6. Favorite Room: My bedroom has always been my favorite room. I love my comfy bed, it's my rest and relaxation room, mommy's time out room, etc. I always think that IKEA made that "be brave not beige" commercial for me. I really need some color in my house.
7. Favorite Pair Of Shoes: My Uggs are my all time favorite shoes. In the winter especially I rarely take them off.
8. What The Kids Are Doing Right Now:
Jack is having nappy time. I can't believe he didn't wake up when I took this. He must be worn out today, I guess falling all the way down 7 stairs will do that to you.

Connor is hangin' wit the homies watching some of the big boys jump bikes on the ramp. And yes, he dressed himself today.
9. Self Portrait: I just love pictures of myself, not really.














10. Where You Want To Go: I want to go to Belize, I want to swim with the Whale Sharkes, and SCUBA, and lay in the water, just like that!
Tada! I finally did it!

Now I tag; Mother Goose, KTMay, Missy W., Amy E., & Kristin N.

8 comments:

tiki_lady said...

oohh teri, you are beautiful, did you play with yourself in photoshop?? You are beautiful. I mean I always knew it, its a nice shot. I like the soft blurred look.
OK, now that you are done playing! Are you flipping CUH-RAZY woman!! I have family and guests in from out of town for Dash's birthday!!! AINT no way! Maybe, after his baptism.

Jason and Kristin said...

I hear ya about the boys bathroom. Scary place to be when you aren't very big and all the yucky stuff is at eye level. I've always wanted a pair of boots like that. They look soooo comfy! No worries, I'm all over the tag...I just don't know when :)

tiki_lady said...

ok, my previous post didn't sound right. I meant did you play with your picture in photoshop because it has a nice soft blur effect to the picture.

Chelsea said...

Teri, you are so cool. Just real. I love it. Little Jack looks so big in that picture! What a sweetheart!

Natelli Johnston said...

Teri, you do look beautiful in your picture, probably because you are! thanks for your sweet comment, only ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!1

AMY MICHELLE said...

I don't know if I am daring enough to post this tag on my blog right now... things are a little scary in my place. Plus that fact that we are renting makes it not really feel like it is my house. I will let you know if it happens.

You are brave if you really want to swim with Whale Sharks, Spencer has been watching shark week on Discovery Channel... I am not sure if I ever want to get into the ocean again:)

Autumn said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you did it...and of course your house looks fabulous!! Love your self portrait..you are so cute! Poor little Jack! Oh and AMEN to the boy's bathroom comment!!

tiki_lady said...

TERI!!!!!!

I have a new post up with the T SHIRTS I made for tonight! as per your request. I was saving them for tomorrow!