
I decided that it is okay to eat two brownies with chocolate frosting in bed at 1:30 am as long as you drink skim milk with it. It's even more okay if you eat them with a Spiderman fork because you were being sneaky to not turn on the light to see what you were getting out of the silverware drawer.
RA here I come!!! I think I need an RA support group.


10 comments:
I felt so poplular with all of your comments today, thank you! I went to Mama Mia last night it was so fun! I totally need that sound track!
I am glad you ate brownies last night, cuz I ate lots of double stuffed orios :D
Me too...i will be in your support group! I ate a peanut butter bar with choc. frosting at 1:30 when I went to get tagg back to sleep.
Yummy...the spiderman fork totally makes them taste better anyway! ..oh and I can attest to Natelli's double stuffed oreo fest...I saw them in her teeth! :)
LOL, Autumns telling on you Nat. It's so hard to get those black things out. I love to get a whole black chunk on my teeth and ask someone if I have anything in my teeth. Spinach is good too.
mmmm.... OREOS! I like them both ways!( do you remember Teri, they other meaning?)
yum. you are too funny. yeah, sign me up for the RA group!!! LOL...last night i ate so much mint chocolate chip ice cream with double fudge sundae syrup that i threw up. seriously. now, that's just WRONG
Dang! are you serious? How could you forget that!! ::shakes head in disbelief:: Dunking oreos is code for doing laundry, mmm... I have no idea how others refer to it. I do not know any other code, just think honeymoon night.
It is of course okay. The skim milk totally cancels out the brownies. As does eating rice and salmon for dinner and then going to cold stone and getting the biggest size they have and eating it in under 15 minutes.
yes, I completely agree with Tammy! it's like buying a diet coke and a snickers bar. (Not that I doooo that!) I'd neva!
Post a Comment