Do You REALLY Know Me?
Apple juice or orange juice? I'm the OJ type (not Simpson, creepy).
Morning or night person? It depends on the day really. If I stay up late enough, I can get my second wind, sometimes I love to go on early morning bike rides and that makes for a really great day.
Sweet or salty foods? Both, I love the fries and frosty, and Flipz.. mmmm.
Favorite childhood T.V. Program? I loved Who's the Boss, Family Ties, gosh, I don't really remember with my lovely memory.
Do you collect anything? Sean once pointed out that I collect workout videos, other than that I don't collect anything.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? hmmm.. hard one for me. A dung beetle?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would love to be a psychic, I think it'd be cool.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Will he go back to sleep if I get him a bottle?"
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I listen to my iPod to go to sleep at night, so what ever I'm listening to. I love Audio books.
What's your favorite color? Cobalt blue (the color of runway lights)
What's your favorite animal/insect? ....Dung beetle
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yeah, I guess I do.
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I've never seen a ghost, but I believe in them.
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? No, I really really really don't like video games, okay, except tetris and solitaire on the computer.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I dream about this all of the time. I'd pay off all of our debt, pay off my mom's house, put the rest in the bank and live off the interest, and fix up my house like I want it. FUN!
Have any bad habits? Since I got sick with Jack, I don't clean as much as I used to.
List 3 of your best personality traits: sensitive to peoples feelings, goofy, and fun loving.
List 3 of your worst personality traits: sometimes I'm too sensitive to peoples feelings, so I feel that way too, I've been unorganized for the last few years, I've learned that forgiving is hard for me.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I want to be in kick butt shape.
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Being fake, I wish that everyone could just be who they are.
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Mostly clean, clutter and messy, drives me CRAZY, I guess that's why I've been crazy for the last few years.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I haven't been to many places, but I would live in Sundance or Breckenridge.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Oh, so many places... Alaska, Europe (all of it), anywhere tropical.. you name it.
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
1- Get in kick butt shape.
2- Get my house and mind organized.
3- Win One Billion Dollars.
4- Be better prepared (food storage, etc.)
5- Be a better what ever I am at the moment (mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend)
Name 1 regret you have: I don't have any, The past has made me who I am today. (I agree with that statement 100%, I've said it many times.)
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: exploring and having the feeling of new finds and experiences. Pretending too, I think I've forgotten how to pretend.
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Doing what I want to do.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? I think I've put them all here already.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? World peace, no world hunger, no poverty (I thought about taking that out, but I couldn't. Lower gas prices would be nice though.)
I TAG Maddie, Allie and Amy Lou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
My husband gives me a hard time about the fries and frosty thing but now I can tell him that he is the crazy one because me you and Tara are the awesome ones that like that. What is a dung beetle?
Love your first thought every morning...mine is similar. "I wonder if Camry will get Jace a bowl of cereal?" He He! Fun to read! You're awesome!
Haha! A dung beetle? Really?
No, not really... I just don't know what animals I really like or would want to be, as intriguing as rolling balls of poop all day sounds... I guess being a mom, I roll up balls of poop in a diaper throughout the day.
This was so fun to read! You are such a positive person.
Post a Comment