If Natelli and I ever wonder where our husbands are... we must first check the sandbox. This picture was not a set up. I sneaked out and snapped this picture.
rofl, they really are in the sandbox! that is so cute. Weird but cute! You know what this pic reminds of? It reminds me of Tim the Tool man talking to his neighbor Wilson. Except you can see both of their faces. Boys never truly grown up, they just become big boys with jobs. I love that! and for the LIZ comment. I was sayin eyes, Iiz, like LONG vowel I, it didn't work too well. It never does when I try to sound gangsta and ghetto it all up. It's the white in me. Oh wait, I'm not white. Well, I love how people can take on other dialects and sound all Bronx, or hawaiian (pigin) or ghetto. I just can't do it. I guess that is why it is so alluring to me.
5 comments:
I think you need a bigger sand box!!!
that is funny, i think you do need a bigger sand box.
So funny! It looks like they're cooling off their feet! :)
Too bad we don't have much sand in there either, there are some leaves though.
rofl, they really are in the sandbox! that is so cute. Weird but cute!
You know what this pic reminds of? It reminds me of Tim the Tool man talking to his neighbor Wilson. Except you can see both of their faces. Boys never truly grown up, they just become big boys with jobs. I love that! and for the LIZ comment.
I was sayin eyes, Iiz, like LONG vowel I, it didn't work too well.
It never does when I try to sound gangsta and ghetto it all up. It's the white in me. Oh wait, I'm not white. Well, I love how people can take on other dialects and sound all Bronx, or hawaiian (pigin) or ghetto. I just can't do it. I guess that is why it is so alluring to me.
Post a Comment