Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shark Boy, Where's Lava Girl?


Our little "shark tooth" Connor had a big boy tooth growing in right behind his baby tooth and it was a little loose for more than a month, we just kept waiting and waiting. After taking him to the Dentist for his cleaning we decided to just have it pulled so hopefully it will just move forward to where it's supposed to be (fingers crossed, I don't want to pay for braces). We went back to Dr. Gordon the next day and got it pulled. Dr. Gordon was awesome! Connor didn't even know he got a shot, and he was so excited to have a tooth out finally.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

The same thing happened to Graham and the tooth did finally move into place so there is hope!

Allie said...

Woohoo! That dentist sounds more like a magician!

By the way.. Jacob Black is going to be played by Shark Boy. Did you know that? I think it's so funny.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

What a beautiful set of teeth.

tiki_lady said...

what a big boy he is and what beautiful teeth he has. My 13 year old just had her baby tooth pulled because it would never come out and her permanent tooth was coming in sideways. she is a wuss, said in the most loving way. But, needed to be numbed and then the tooth removed. It took more time to wait for her gum to numb then to pull it!:sigh: