Thursday, June 26, 2008
I love the Mountains
Something about the mountains makes all of my tension melt away. I always take a deep breath once we are up there a ways and out it goes. I'm so lucky that our boys are good travelers and are good while driving for hours. We love it.


We have driven by this great camping spot several times. I was sad that we didn't have our trailer with us, the spot was open, it usually isn't, it's right by this beautiful river. When we headed back down, someone snagged it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh what pretty pictures!
I agree about the mountains being a total stress reliever! I wish I was there to go on these adventures with you!!
p.s. Jackson is getting so adorable!
That picture of you in the side view mirror is AWESOME!
How creative to take a picture through the reflection, really cool! Beautiful pictures!
Love the pic and love that you captured you and your boy at the same time too! WE love camping but there is nobody knows how to camp like those Utahns! (even though most of you have those pop up campers)
Post a Comment