After the nice drive up the canyon, we decided to go camping the next day. We loaded up the car and off we went. We found this great spot, by a stream, it was beautiful. Sean was trying to get the power on and finally found out that we blew a fuse. He drove back down to Midway and got some fuses (now we have a surplus). We had power! Then he was trying to get the pilot light lit and discovered that we were out of propane... it was getting cold at only 7, so we decided to pack it up and go home. It was still fun though. I like our trailer. I think we'll try it again tomorrow. Hey, maybe that cool spot will be open.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
We Tried
After the nice drive up the canyon, we decided to go camping the next day. We loaded up the car and off we went. We found this great spot, by a stream, it was beautiful. Sean was trying to get the power on and finally found out that we blew a fuse. He drove back down to Midway and got some fuses (now we have a surplus). We had power! Then he was trying to get the pilot light lit and discovered that we were out of propane... it was getting cold at only 7, so we decided to pack it up and go home. It was still fun though. I like our trailer. I think we'll try it again tomorrow. Hey, maybe that cool spot will be open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So beautiful. I would love to get out there in nature more, but am a little nervous. WAy to GO!
nice trailer. What kind of dangerous animals are out there with you? bears? mountain lions? snakes? Why is it that most Utahn's have these trailers? why not tents??
Post a Comment