Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a Princess

You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I don't think I'm headstrong or feisty, but the rest is true enough. I just like to think that I'm a princess.

6 comments:

Amy said...

All girls are princesses and we should be treated as such at all times. So why am I digging the yucky stuff out of the sink drainer right now. uuughh...

Amy Jones said...

You're totally a princess!

Aubri n Scott said...

You are a princess! I think you are headstrong and feisty, I have admired that in you! You are awesome!

Autumn said...

I can totally see the Ariel side of you! She is a beauty and so are you! I'm thinking the fiesty stuff may not really fit...but everything else!

Allie said...

She is my favorite princess, and you are my favorite aunt. What are the odds? ;)

tiki_lady said...

Headstrong and feisty. It must be a redhead kind of thing. But, I don't believe you are a redhead. Maybe, you are dying your roots. LOL, I take feisty as being fun and quick witted. I took the quiz awhile back. I am MULAN!
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
http://solomonsurprises.blogspot.com/2008/02/it-came-as-no-surprise-to-me-that-i.html