Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Quish




Our poor little squish is having a rough week. He will soon have 6 teeth. He's been feverish and sooooo grumpy. He has also found a new freedom, he is crawling on all fours instead of doing the hilarious but not as efficient army crawl. Tonight he was hitting his head on everything that was at his level. Poor kido. I'll have to take a picture of him in the morning of all of his new bruises on his forehead. He makes the greatest funny faces lately. He always has me laughing. I think the bottom one looks like a cabbage patch doll (too bad his name isn't Jared, after Dave's cabbage patch, hehe).

8 comments:

Aubri n Scott said...

Your boys are so cute! you are blessed for sure!

Natelli Johnston said...

oh he is sooooo cute! he does look like a little cabbage patch:D

Allie said...

He's CRAWLING!? Yay, Jack! haha I knew he could do it.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

What an adorable little guy! Maybe we can see him in Sept?

Amy Jones said...

He really is ADORABLE! (You use exclamations, I use CAPITAL LETTERS to express myself.)

He's a CUTE kid. I'm glad we got to see him in real life!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Teething is the worst... seems like right when you think you are done, more teeth come! Teri, he is such a cutie!

Chelsea said...

Cute!! I love his faces! This is such a fun age.

tiki_lady said...

Oh my goodness, he is too stinking cute! I can't get over his expressions!