Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Aquarium



















We went to the aquarium in Sandy a few weeks ago. It was so cool. It's not very big, but it's nicer than I thought it was. The bathrooms were nice, I always like places that have nice bathrooms. My favorite was the stingrays, like at SeaWorld you can pet them. I think they are such cool animals, they are so gentile and mellow, I don't understand how Steve Irwin got killed by one. They also had all different types of star fish and other things you could touch. I guess I'm a touchy person, I like to touch stuff. I was the only one who touched anything, maybe Connor will someday, he put his hand in the water but took it out when anything got close to him. He loved watching the sharks, they are his favorite, Sean's too.

I highly recommend hitting the Aquarium this summer, it's close, cool inside, and has nice bathrooms.

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I love that you love nice bathrooms. I notice that too.

Amy Jones said...

I was going to comment on your bathroom comment. But Kristin beat me to it...so now I'll comment on Kristin commenting on your bathroom comment and comment about how funny it is that we would all comment on the same thing: nice bathrooms. Gotta love 'em.

tiki_lady said...

I love watching the sharks too, any kind of shark. Bathrooms are key to me. I try to avoid public restrooms at all cost but if I do happen to go into them if they are not up to par, it can quickly send the urge to go away. I wish that happend to me for eating. If I saw half of the kitchens at fast food joints or restaurants I might not want to eat. Clean bathrooms say a lot about a place.