I don't love Sean working nights. I do love that he gets 4 day weekends, but nights are so boring... Of course there is so much that I could do, but don't want to.
Tomorrow I'm going to start making a list of things I want to do and I'm going to start working on them. Things like organizing my house and cooking more. I'm on a mission to organize and simplify my life. Several years ago I was really organized, I wonder where that went??? I've been looking all over for it, but I must have lost it. I'll get there again, but it'll take a lot of work.
Jackson is sitting over in the corner grunting. I guess I'll have something to do in a minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
MY life is messy too! I need organization! Maybe you can help me! We should start an intervention group!
HA! Teri, you crack me up! That last line was priceless.
LOL, I love your sense of humor! I remember our late night chats and poor sean would walk in and know the crazy cuke on the other end was me. Now, it sounds like you have cukes living near you. roflrfol, just kidding! You know in the ha ha kind of way! Nights are when I get into deep cleaning and organizing. Like cleaning the fridge, organizing closets, cupboards. I tend to want to paint walls at night but I hate having to paint by light. It can cast some serious shadows and play tricks with my eyes.
Post a Comment