Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Up, I'm Up!

I was up when Sean got home last night, or should I say this morning? I was reading a good book until 2:30. Connor came in at 4 because he had a bad dream (I always have to sleep with my arms above my head when Connor is in bed with me for some reason?? And my arms fall asleep, to get them back down again, you have to do this flopping thing, it's attractive.) Jack woke up at 6:30. I read all morning (I also have lists of "to do's" Amy J. But I just ignore them and hope that someone else will do them). Now I'm supposed to be working, but am posting instead (Grin). Sean said "That'll teach you to read until 2:30 again." I said "No, I'm sure I'll do it again tonight." Curse you Diana Gabaldon.

7 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

wow, that must be a good book! I listened to the book on cd alllast night and folded laundry, it was great :) I am babysitting my miece and nephew today from 9-4 yikes! I am crazy.

Autumn said...

I really hate it when I do this...and I do it often! It takes days to recover huh!? What book are you reading? I might have to borrow it! :)

Lindsay said...

I do that alot to. I read in the tub until everybody is alseep and the water is really cold. They I drain alittle and fill it back up and continue to read. Those seem to be the days that my kids get up really eairly.

tiki_lady said...

ok, what book are you reading. I am looking for a good book. Share woman!

Amy Jones said...

I'm glad I'm not the only non-smart person when it comes to sleep. I do this all the time. It reached a new level last night, however. My brother and his kids are in town visiting, so I had no where to go in the middle of the night last night. So what did I do? I read for an hour and a half on the floor of Curtis' room by his little night light. I'm certifiable.

Jason and Kristin said...

I feel your sleep deprived pain. I couldn't sleep because of allergies last night so I was up blogging at 4am. I'm dragging today. I'm in need of a good book though so you may have to hook me up.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh, I can't tell you how many nights I stayed up to read her books. I love to hear that you are as addicted to her books as much as I was. I loved to read your gratitude post, it is so easy to get dragged down by petty things. To hear you count your blessings was so uplifting. Thanks for that!