Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lagoon




We had a great time at Lagoon. We went with my brother in law and sister in law and their 4 kids. We had 4 adults, 6 kids (2 were babies). The ratio was perfect. We had so much fun. I love Lagoon, even if it is a little trashy.

3 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

Fun! I am going to Lagoon in a few weeks yipee!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Can I tell ya, I think Lagoon is sooo fun. We took the girls when we were in Utah and I was actually was really surprised all that they have done to it. (I haven't been there for 13 years) But it is a lot cleaner than it use to be. Great memories for the whole fam!

tiki_lady said...

fun fun! Is the lagoon also a water park? When we spent the summer in Utah we bought season passes to some water park pass BYU. Maybe, it wasn't the Lagoon.