Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nine New Posts

I just posted nine new posts and they aren't all on this page, you have to go back one to see them all. I finally got caught up! Yay.

6 comments:

Aubri n Scott said...

I am proud of you! YOU go girl!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm so excited to read them. I love your posts. Hey, how did you get your blog list to do that?

Autumn said...

I just finished reading all of your posts! Loved them all! Jack totally looks like a cabbage patch in that photo! So cute! I'm so glad that Conner isn't blind! ...I also love the mountains AND you have the cutest family ever! I think that about covers it! :) Keep up the good posting!

Natelli Johnston said...

I am all caught up now on your posts, what cute pics ! how was camping?

tammy said...

I caught up. I love the camping one!

tiki_lady said...

I lovey them! You are so good and I have commented on every single one! I am a hopeless commenter and addicted.