Connor came in from playing the other night and his eye was red, I didn't think much of it because he has allergies. He kept rubbing his eye and I looked at it closer, the white of his eye was swollen, it was like a blister. I have never seen such a thing (the pictures are kind of funny, you can't totally tell, but all of the white was swollen and the colored part was normal). I of course was paranoid worrying that if I didn't do something about it, he would go blind or something. I was going to go to the ER, but thought of calling Sean first. I remembered about the on call Dr. at the clinic so I called them. He said it's usually from sun exposure or allergies, to give him some benedryl and some tylenol and it should be better in the morning. It was still a little red but it wasn't all blistered like it was... and, he's not even blind.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
What on EARTH???
Connor came in from playing the other night and his eye was red, I didn't think much of it because he has allergies. He kept rubbing his eye and I looked at it closer, the white of his eye was swollen, it was like a blister. I have never seen such a thing (the pictures are kind of funny, you can't totally tell, but all of the white was swollen and the colored part was normal). I of course was paranoid worrying that if I didn't do something about it, he would go blind or something. I was going to go to the ER, but thought of calling Sean first. I remembered about the on call Dr. at the clinic so I called them. He said it's usually from sun exposure or allergies, to give him some benedryl and some tylenol and it should be better in the morning. It was still a little red but it wasn't all blistered like it was... and, he's not even blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OH that is freaky!
What? That's crazy! haha "He's not even blind", eh? I'm so glad.
Oh my, Never heard of that one. Glad he's ok.
Thanks for leaving a comment.
That is seriously a little creepy! I looked at the picture and I threw up a little. :) Glad that the benedryl seemed to work. Blech.
That is seriously a little creepy! I looked at the picture and I threw up a little. :) Glad that the benedryl seemed to work. Blech.
That happened to my eye all of the time when I was serving my mission. The doctor told me that it was a sun burn on my eye. Crazy.. It didn't hurt too bad but it took awhile to get rid of
I have heard of this. It tends to happen to fair people. /blonde haired blue eyed. Hmmm... looks like he fits the bill. so, glad he is ok.
Post a Comment